Obsolete electronics and well-preserved mechanics
Companies tend to neglect the performance of their existing machine
parks. Many companies believe that if electronic spare parts are
no longer available, then their production safety is at risk. However,
often only components such as controls or other electronic modules
are damaged or old but the actual mechanics of the machine are still
in a good or even very good condition. In this case, the most economical
solution is to modernise your machines and equipment.
We'll be pleased to advise you!
After analysing the existing technology, we will be pleased to tell
you what the retrofit potential of your machines and equipment is.
We will work together to generate sensible and economical solutions.
When we do, the focus will be on the transparency regarding any
outstanding weak spots and the future extensions necessary to rectify
Into the outside lane with retrofit
Following the preparation of a specific plan of implementation,
Jürgens Elektronic will then carry out the project. In practice,
- customised modernisation of your CNC tooling machine
- removal and replacement of controls and/or drives
- new wiring if required (drag lines etc.)
- integration of any additional technological functions if required
- if required, mechanical overhaul (ball screw spindles, bearings,
Not only can the added value of a machine be improved, but increased
functionality can also be created. Your advantages at a glance:
- additional technology (new turning and milling cycles, new dialogue
- no costs for new erection (tooling, foundations)
- minimal machine downtimes
- no new integration into the production process